What you'll do:
* Own Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for production systems
* Drive faster MTTD/MTTR for critical systems
* Independently troubleshoot Sev1/Sev2 incidents
* Own/Manage/Support baseline Operating System image/templates
* Support CI/CD release pipeline tools
* Maintain and review Desired State Configuration (DSC) DevOps tools and support the provisioning infrastructure
* Own and operate all package repos (python/java/rpm/etc.)
* Drive efficiencies across the Kessel Run hybrid cloud
* Invent innovative ways to drive production operational efficiency
* Drive scalability and operability of supported systems/infrastructure
* Own production systems scaling & throughput
* Work with other teams to provide consultations in systems architecture support for new and existing production systems
* Participate in on-call support rotation
* Create and maintain detailed system documentation
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
* Minimum ten years systems administration/Site Reliability/Platform/DevOps background
* Experience with infrastructure including but not limited to data center operations, server hardware, web servers (IIS, jboss, etc.), databases (MS SQL, mySQL, mongoDB), virtualization (VMware), networking, storage, monitoring, etc.
* Experience with structured scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, etc.)
* Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab CI etc.
* Understanding of Agile, ITIL, DevOps practices such as CI/CD, automated testing etc.
* Experience with JVM tuning and optimal configuration
* Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Secret security clearance
* Experience with .NET and RestAPIs
10 years of related work experience with a BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM); or a MS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: "Candidate Submission: Job Title"
No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.