AWS Architect - AWS Premier Partner Contract
** US Citizen, GC, GC-EAD required**
Location: Remote with 10-15% travel to the DMV
Length of Contract: 3-6 Months
Pay: Up to $150 Hourly
Start Date: November 1, 2019
Industry: Cloud Consulting
Your responsibilities will include:
* 3-5 years of experience with AWS
* 5-10 years of experience with Linux and Windows
* Web Services & APIs
* Load balancing
* Networking - TCP/IP, VPN, Layer 3 Routing, DNS
* Working knowledge of Tomcat & Lamp application stacks
* 2-3 years with Chef, Ansible, or Puppet
* 2+ years with Cloudformation or Terraform
* Hands on technical experience with Vmware, Xen, and/or VirtualBox/Vagrant
* Database experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Aurora, Microsoft SQL, or Oracle (a plus!)
* Experience with O365, Confluence, JIRA, and Slack
* Software hands on technical experience with Alert Logic, New Relic, Trend Micro (preferred)
* 1+ year with Kubernetes preferred
1 Phone Screen
2 Phone Screen
3 Video Skype Call with End Client
>> PLEASE READ! <<
1 If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: "Candidate Submission: AWS Architect - MCS"
2 No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.