BackEnd Engineer - Irvine, CA/Remote Flex - Circa $130,000
Are you looking to utilize an exciting modern tech stack? Our client out of Irvine is looking to bring on a Mid-level to Sr. Back End Software Engineer who wants to expand their horizons with a company that has an extremely fast-growing e-commerce platform. If you like start-up energy and the latest tech. THIS is the job for you!
* Develop using PHP on the backend, Vue.js (or other) on the frontend (when needed)
* Ensure that APIs utilized internally are highly performant
* Work with the product team to conceptualize features of applications and products
* Be a contributor to the overall architecture of the platform
* Experience within Software Engineering
* Experience with modern web development languages (PHP, Python, or Golang)
* Experience with modern PHP frameworks (Symfony, Zend, Laravel)
* Experience implementing APIs
* Plus: E-commerce experience
* Plus: ERP experience
* Big Plus: knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS cloud platform, modern app. Monitoring tooling (New Relic, DataDog, Prometheus)
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
Huge growth potential and remote flexibility are present within this position. Benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision, 401k, PTO, remote flexibility, and overall casual and relaxing work environment!
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2043, ask for Sophie O'Neal, or email me at email@example.com.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.