Job Description - We are seeking a determined AWS Cloud Architect to be a part of our client's internal team in Raleigh, North Carolina. As the AWS Cloud Architect, you will be collaborating with other Cloud Architects in order to maintain proper infrastructure functionality. As the AWS Cloud Architect you will have access to production ready, security-rich, cost-effective cloud infrastructure that is designed to help drive business value and competitive advantage while facilitating reduced operating risk.
What you will be doing …
* Effective cross-functional leadership skills: working with engineering and operational teams to ensure systems are secure, scalable, and reliable.
* Configuration management solutions to meet the needs of application deployment and management.
* Design and build solutions that move data from internal solutions to cloud-based solutions.
* Monitor the delivery of solutions between architecture, time, cost, and quality.
* Lead and influence the architectural design of features by determining quality and adhering to specifications.
Skills + Qualifications;
* Experience with multiple Cloud native application patterns
* Experience architecting containers and container orchestration tools
* Experience developing and implementing secure cloud based environments
* Proven experience with automating an end-to-end deployment lifecycle
* Demonstrated leader with good interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with
* and influence a broad range of people and roles."
* Deep knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies. Experience with tools such as Jenkins.
* Chance to gain valuable experience with high level AWS Cloud strategy
* Insurance (Vision/Health/Dental)
* Chance for technological growth and career progression