DevOps Engineer Location: New York City
Pay: $160 Hourly
Length of Contract: 12 months
If you're a DevOps Engineer who wants to work for one of the globe's biggest brands in the tech sector, then this is for you. Working on computer technology, this is a fantastic opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to upskill and strengthen their resume. You will be working with modern tech including an AWS platform, Linux Servers, and Terraform. Seeking a contractor to start this April. This is not a role to miss. Working on computer technology such as laptops, tablets and monitors, this firm are generate millions in revenue with a global coverage. Aside from their work being renowned, they offer a fantastic culture in a vibrant office. As a DevOps Engineer you will be:
* Part of an experienced and well-equipped team. Your colleagues support and guidance will provide extensive learning.
* Working on their AWS Cloud Platform
* Building and maintaining their Linux Servers
* Programming with Python and scripting with Terraform
* Learning and enhancing your skillset- This firm are particularly keen on Kubernetes
* Past DevOps experience, whether as an Engineer or System Admin
* Commercial experience with AWS Cloud Platform
* Extensive Python scripting experience
* A strong understanding and hands-on use of Linux
* 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes
* CI/CD pipelines (Experience in design, develop, and deployment a plus!)
* Previous DevOps experience is preferred
* AWS Certifications required (Professional preferred)
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. ***Please include subject: "Candidate Submission: DevOps"
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.