Automation & Container Engineer - New York City
* 3+ years with AWS
* A skilled engineer who's excited by the prospect of adapting existing web services to be deployed with container technologies (specifically Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Rancher)
* 3+ years of experience with automation (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Salt)
* 3+ years of experience with continuous integration and testing (e.g., Jenkins, Hudson, BuildBot)
* Expertise in at least one scripting language such as Python, Ruby, or Perl
* 5+ years with Linux/Unix Servers & Infrastructure
* Strong understanding of process limits, devices, networking/HTTP, and systems administration (preferred)
* Hands-on technical experience with security problems, including certificate management, network/firewall configuration, and encryption (preferred)
* BS, MS, or PhD in Science or Engineering
* Minor in chemistry, physics, biology, or a related field (a plus!)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Manhattan (Monday & Friday Remote)
Environment: "Relaxed but engaged"
Visa: willing to sponsor
Interview Process (takes 2.5-3.5 weeks)
1 Phone Screen - Google Meet (Share screen to see candidate solve a technical problem-Linux focused)
2 Phone Screen
3 F2F Interview
4 References - Ask for 5 & speak to 3
1 United Healthcare Coverage (Medical & Dental)
2 401K +4% Match
3 Paid maternity/paternity leave
4 Commuter benefits
5 Catered lunch weekly
6 Monthly events
>> PLEASE READ! <<
1 If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: "Candidate Submission: Bio DevOps"
2 No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.