UX Designer - Gaming Industry
Take this opportunity to work in downtown Helsinki for one of the global leaders in the gaming industry on some of the leading games on the market right now. As a UX designer you will be working closely with coders, designers and other stakeholders in the day to day development process. Planning, communicating and executing a first class user experience will be central to your responsibilities. You will also need to have the ability to have good judgement when prioritising design tasks for the benefit of the team and end product.
* Good understanding of modern practices, UX and user-centric design
* Knowledge of the unity engine
* Experience with creating wireframes, prototypes and layouts
* Have used tools such as Photoshop, InVision, Sketch or XD
* Creative mind-set with problem solving skills
My client have some of the coolest offices in Finland, alongside this there is a relaxed and flexible work culture that can be adapted to suit your needs. Work on fascinating in house projects that will challenging you and see you progress your skills further.