My team and I are currently looking for multiple Software/ Data Engineers to work for some of our most exciting clients. These clients range from fortune 500 companies to very well-funded start-ups, all of whom are looking for talented and motivated people to join their organizations. If you have the skills provided below and feel you would be a great fit for these positions, please apply and we can discuss the opportunity more in detail!
* Production experiencewithAWS Data Stack
* Redshift, EMR, Athena, Aurora, RDS, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Glue
* Strong proficiency in, and hands-on development experience with, object oriented programming languages
* Python, Scala, and/or Java
* Distributed computing experience with Big Data technologies
* Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, HBase, HDFS, Sqoop, Zookeeper, etc.
* Expert-level knowledge of, and hands-on development experience with, relational database development using SQL
* Production experience with RDBMS and NoSQL Databases
* Previous software engineering experience: APIs, RESTful Services, Back-end Development, Algorithms
* Production experience with AWS DevOps: Lambda, ECS, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, etc.
* Production experience with containerization: Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
* Production experience with CI/CD: Jenkins, CircleCI, GitLab CI, etc.
* Production experience with automation tools: Selenium, etc.
* Production experience with Infrasture as Code (IaC): Terraform, Ansible, Chef, etc.
* Proficiency in, and hands-on development with, front-end development
* Competitive base salary (open dependent upon experience)
* Growth opportunity
* Principal or leadership opportunities
* Extensive paid vacation time
* Health, Dental, Vision Plans
* Paid Training and certifications
* Opportunity to work with the latest technologies in the AWS/Cloud Space