You will be working for the U-Cloud Network team which is part of automating their applications to the cloud. The focus of your work will be on configuring and changing the IT infrastructure for project, solving problems and performing upgrades. You will be part of the support team, involved in solving complex incidents as well as working closely with other specialists in the U-Cloud team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Contribute your knowledge of the production environment to projects
* Install, configure and manage network components
* Support the test manager, test coordinator, test changes and advise on whether or not to take to production
* Perform risk analyzes and draw up test plans
* Make proposals for architecture and design
Skills & Qualifications
* HBO Education Level
* Experience with VmWare NSX
* Good Knowledge of and / or certification on F5 Big IP load balancer; Palo Alto 50xx; Juniper Firewall; Infoblox network intelligence; Packetshaper and Cisco Nexus 900, 7000 and 5000
* Knowledge of IT management and service management (ITIL) as well as the operation of the systems
* Good communication skills in both Dutch and English
* Ability to work independently, are tenacious and tactical
Does this seem like a good fit for you? If so or for further information please contact Jessica on 020 241 8559!