Job Title: Junior DevOps Engineer
Location: Burlington, MA
Job Type: Permanent
This Software Company is looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to help them carry out there mission of protecting the customers security, as well as help further design and implement their CI/CD environment. This company is using state of the art technology which allows them to provide their customers with top notch security.
* You will be working with Implementing AWS programs especially Terraform
* Building CI/CD Pipelines and helping to design solutions that will aid smooth deployment
* You will be working with Kubernetes and other containers
* Along with building new pipelines, you will also monitoring existing applications and infrastructure
* Ability and wiliness to build CI/CD pipelines
* Knowledge and experience in a cloud environment- Particularly AWS
* Experience with coding and programming languages preferably Python
* Some experience with Jira or agile
* Life Insurance
* Paid time off
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Baker Earl at email@example.com call me at 347-783-6767
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS DevOps roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.