Sr. DevOps Engineer-SaaS startup--- Austin, TX--- $130K + Great benefits
A SaaS startup in the Austin area is looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join their growing team. Ideally, they are looking for someone that is capable of programming (with Ruby, Java, or Python), and has operations experience as well. This company is looking for someone that is excited to learn as well as teach others in order to help them take off (management experience would be a plus).
* Design, architect, and deploy SaaS solutions into AWS
* Use DevOps principles and methodologies to enable the rapid deployment of software and services by coordinating software development, quality assurance, and IT.
* Performing code reviews.
* Frequent and comfortable use of configuration management automation tools such as Chef. Puppet or Ansible creating continuous delivery systems
* Familiarity with complete suite of AWS Services, with particular in those that are heavily used when providing DevOps Automation solutions, including tools like CloudFormation, EC2, Route53, S3, etc.
* 4 years of AWS Experience
* IaC: Terraform or Cloudformation (cloudformation is preferred)
* Containers: Docker or Kubernetes
* Configuration Management tools: Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
* Experience building out CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
We can offer you:
* 401k match (5%)
* 20% bonus
* Catered lunches
* 100% paid for benefits for you and your family
* 20 days PTO
Interviews have already begun so if you are interested in applying or know someone who is please contact Addison Green immediately at email@example.com with an updated resume, or call 972-437-8277.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-437-8259. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!
Jefferson Frank. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AWS/DevOps/AWS DevOps/Amazon Web Services/ Engineer/Austin/Java / Python / Ruby / Jenkins/Docker/Leadership/Automation/