Jr. AWS Engineer w/ Secret Clearance (partially remote)
Job Description: My client is a high-end technology and management consulting firm looking for a talented Jr. AWS Engineer. The ideal candidate will be able to support the Department of Homeland Security Information Network in their Cloud migrations. They are looking for a candidate to take their current AWS system and initiate better features and practices to it.
* AWS Solutions Architect Certification - Associate
* Experience with SharePoint Systems
* Migration experience
* 80% hands on, 20% advising
* Competitive PTO (approx. 29 Days off)
* Premium Medical (80%-90% company paid)
* Vision and Dental (100% company paid premiums)
* Competitive 401k
* Tuition reimbursement
* Short term and Long term disability
* New Parent Program
* 3-4 days remote, 1-2 days on site in D.C. at DHS
If Interested, email your resume to email@example.com!