Senior AWS Engineer - Microservices - 18 Month Contract - Detroit
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Rate: Competitive (negotiable for qualified candidates)
*Ideally $110-$130 Hourly*
Length of Contract: 18 Months
1 Phone Screen
2 Technical Phone Screen
3 Technical Phone Screen with End-Client (Media/Technology)
4 F2F Interview
Start Date: ASAP
* Recent hands-on experience with AWS and 5+ years in IT or IT consulting roles.
* Experience with at least one cloud orchestration tool such as Terraform or Cloudformation.
* Experience architecting and designing cloud-native and microservice applications
* 2+ years with Kubernetes and Docker
* Hands on experience with Capistrano
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically with clients to understand business needs and create technical solutions in a problem-solving environment.
* If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to O.Ortiz@jeffersonfrank.com
***Please include in subject: "Candidate Submission: AWS Consultant"
* No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.