Are you DevOps Expert?
Then you are at the right place!
With your DevOps background, you will be responsible to advance the software production process. Furthermore, you will develop and implement novel test automation and continues delivery solutions in various software production environments.
The company office is located five minutes' walking distance from the station and has a huge parking space. Also, the company culture is always FUN! They provide twice a year traveling with the whole team and monthly they have national trips in the Netherlands! Also the possibility to work once a week remotely. Since the company believes in its people they always want everyone to develop and grow with the latest technology providing amazing courses.
If you believe in growth and want to be part of a leading DevOps expert than you are at the right place!
Look below and see if you meet the requirements!
- Apply cloud AWS computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integration based.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Develop and maintain design troubleshooting documentation.
- Optimize the company's computing architecture.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years experience as DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
What benefits do you get?
Weekly training and development process.
A company culture with a diverse team.
Competitive salary ranging from (€3500 - €6000).
Benefits package: Laptop, Mobile, Lease car, Pension plan.
Personalized projects either long term or short term depending on YOU.
30 working days of holiday yearly.
Need more information? Please feel free to contact me and will give you more explanation about this job role.