* Engage and educate dev teams to be enable unlock full potential of the cloud by architecting more cloud native solutions without scarifying security, performance, availability and cost-efficiency.
* Automating dev teams' hosting platforms as part of the CICD pipeline through self-service APIs.
* Governing and champion cloud best practices.
* Extending existing CICD practices and tooling.
* Helping dev teams to build and manage their own CICD pipeline.
* Collaborative, team focus
* Working in an agile team
* Extensive experience working with AWS
* Proven hands-on implementation skill.
* Experience with designing and architecting web-scale hosting platforms
* Proficiency in building Linux and Windows systems (RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS) and scripting languages Bash, PowerShell
* Experience with at least one programming languages C#, Python, Ruby, Node.JS
* Experience working with unit testing and automated testing tools (Serverspec, Goss, InSpec, Selenium, JMeter, xUnit)
* Infrastructure provisioning tools (such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Packer, CloudFormation, Docker)
* Experience with continuous integration tools (Buildkite, Azure DevOps pipelines, Jenkins)
* Experience administering application servers, web servers, and databases(Apache, Microsoft IIS, MS SQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB)