Full-Time Technical Program Manager - 100k - 115k - New York City
This innovative music-streaming client is seeking a full-time Technical Program Manager to come in and work with various different teams throughout the company. Located in the heart of New York City, this is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience within the Software Development management space to gain experience, grow and travel abroad.
* Will entail not only working with the Development teams, but also with the Marketing, Growth, Business Analysts and CRM teams.
* Will report directly to the Tech/DevOps manager
* Quarterly travel to their head office in Scandinavia
* Experience in Software Development Project Management is a must
* Software Development Lifecycle experience
* Scrum, Scrum certifications are a plus
* Agile Methodologies
* Health and medical
* 401k retirement plans
* Three weeks PTO
* Opportunities for travel abroad
* Great office/work culture (sponsored social events)
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please reach out to Alberto Jurado via email - (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone number at 347-783-6534 (ext. 6534).
This company is an equal opportunity employer, and they value diversity at their company. They don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are. Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.