As a Cloud, Infrastructure consultant, you are responsible for ensuring that the team and client have an understanding of operational requirements, and take a shared responsibility for designing and implementing infrastructure for delivering and running software services.
Here's What You Will Bring
* Strong expertise in cloud and virtualization platforms (AWS, GCE, OpenStack,), operating systems (Linux, Windows), infrastructure automation (Ansible, Chef, Packer, Puppet, SaltStack, Terraform, etc.), and application hosting technologies (CloudFoundry, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenShift, etc.).
* Solid understanding of the practical application of DevOps philosophy, Agile methods, Infrastructure as Code, and leading infrastructure and operations teams in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
* Experience in designing and architecting enterprise and/or web-scale hosting platforms
* Understanding of the issues businesses face and experience working with them to create robust, scalable, elegant, flexible and relevant solutions that truly transform industries
* Experience working directly with senior IT groups in an advisory role
* Experience working with CTO/CIO/COO to create technical strategies
* Ideally experience contributing to the professional community as a speaker, author or online contributor
* Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
As a Lead or Principal Consultant, here's what you can do:
* Hands-on implementation work to get projects off the ground, evaluate and drive improvements to existing infrastructure, and to coach developers and infrastructure engineers
* Take the needs and challenges of a client and formulate the technical roadmap and technology solution that will support their business strategies and goals.
* Help to shape and build cloud and infrastructure practice, including working with business development, marketing, and capabilities development
* Ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met on projects
* Drive Leadership on DevOps, cloud, and infrastructure engineering
* Become a trusted and valued partner of the client CIO/CTO and team