Our client is looking to build the engineering team with experienced DevOps professionals. This candidate will get the chance to work with one of the leading companies in the television and video industry.
Due to our client's genuine concern for its employees, this lucky candidate will be offered generous insurance benefits and PTO. They will also be granted access to a fully stocked office kitchen. The company makes a special effort to create a community environment for all its employees. Our client has a big plan for the future and hopes to find hard working individuals to join them!
Role & Responsibility:
* Maintain existing Infrastructure
* Carry out infrastructure automation
* Guarantee acceptable monitoring
* Help move to containerized services
* Must be able to demonstrate experience on DevOps
* Must be able to understand inside computer coding
* Preferred experience with deployment in AWS
* Preferred experience with writing languages like Python & Ruby
* Health, dental, and vision insurance
* Life & Disability insurance
* 401k plan
* Pre-tax compensation plan for medical, transit, parking or care expenses
* Up to 15 paid vacation days
* Multiple paid sick days
* 4 work from home days/month
* Fully stocked kitchen with snacks
* Team lunches
Our client is aiming to directly hire someone to start soon. If you are interested in learning more about the role, please reach out to Lola Zavras via email - (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone number at 212-379-6404 (ext:3390).