AWS Developer - AWS, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Go, Ruby
An innovative London based company is seeking an AWS/Micro-services Developer.Responsibilities:
* Build the micro-service backend API platform that powers the features and functionality from the ground-up.
* Designing, developing, and deploying scalable back-end services on AWS for new and existing products and features.
* Solid experience and deep fundamentals in Software Development.
* Experience with cloud native development on AWS. Holding an AWS certification is a major plus.
* Strong experience with Ruby.
* Experience with SQL/NOSQL systems, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Postgres, etc.
* Containerisation and orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS
* In-depth experience with Go-Lang
To apply for this role & for any enquiries please contact Ryan Page and email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02038087321.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organisation hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience.