This company are a Ecommerce and Retail media specialist. You would be at the front hand of business and technical teams helping them to troubleshoot, identify and improve the efficiency of the application.
They are looking for people to join their London team however would be working alongside the American team.
They're offering flexible working and other great benefits alongside a competitive salary
Responsibilities can include:
* Provide 1st/2nd line application support to local and overseas users on the core business systems.
* Act as bridge between business developers to collect requirement build solutions for the business problems.
* Actively involved in design, build and maintenance of applications hosted on premise and Cloud
* Follow and create documented processes and procedures for carrying out application support.
* Liaise with onsite/offshore teams to remove impediments and diagnose/prevent incidents.
* Pro-actively monitoring and troubleshooting the applications and ensuring any necessary action is taken to maintain a good service.
* keen desire to learn & continuously develop your technical skills.
* Coach and support other team members/interns as and when required.
The technologies they like to work with are:
* 3+ years of experience in Application support role
* Agile or DevOps environment
* Experience to dive deep in to DevOps tools such as AWS, Terrform or Docker
* Good experience of intergration, delivery, code management
* Good knowledge of Linux and Windows platform management
* Experience with SQL scripting and DB servers like SQL and Mongo
* Familiarity with security practises in internet based application
* Experience with orchestration tools
* Experience working in media domain
* Good understanding of API's and microservices
* Experience working with Java and MongoDB