Level 3 Cybersecurity Analyst/Engineer - Austin - Join a Globally Known Financial Giant
A globally known financial company is looking to bring more of its cybersecurity inhouse. They're looking to bring in an expert Threat Hunter into their SOC/CIRT environment. This company is cash-rich and looking to grow the security department, with direct access to the CISO, you'll be able to punch your ticket.
Role & Responsibilities
* Review asset detection and vulnerability data
* Identify threats using the latest threat hunting methods
* Execute penetration tests on networks and systems and remediate weaknesses
* Advise on how to optimize monitoring tools and best practices
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years in InfoSec - SOC/CIRT a big plus
* 5+ years in Networking
* 5+ years in System Administration
* Experience with triage, forensics, and endpoint detection
* Experience SIEM, pen-testing, and patch analysis
* Certifications (one or more): CISSP, SANS GIAC (GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GNFA), OSCE, OSCP, CCIE, CCNA, CEH, ECIH, Security+, Network+
* 150 to 225K DOE with bonus structure
* 401k with match
* Excellent health, dental, vision, and life insurance
For all inquiries, please contact Christopher Cross immediately at email@example.com with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course, guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.