For a great Fintech client. I'm currently looking for a DevOps Tech Lead.
* Automate and build up scalable systems/environment using the latest technologies (e.g. Kubernetes).
* Automate security hardening in testing, deployment and production setup based on industrial best practices.
* Setup and maintain CI/CD, automated testing, development and delivery environments.
* Writing scripts/programs for service monitoring and health check of systems.
* Day-to-day monitoring, backup, deployment, and maintenance of systems.
* Mentoring juniors on setup, deployment, and maintenance.
* Troubleshoot issues on systems.
* Provide operating guidance, training and troubleshooting documents to internal and external parties.
* Provide technical insights into the design and implementation of solutions.
* Automate and maintain orchestration of cloud platforms in software-defined data centers.
* Fine tuning of overall system performance and managing large clusters of servers.
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Minimum 3 years in software development industry or server infrastructure setup.
* Experience with at least two of the following Virtualisation Technology/Platforms: VMware, Xen, KVM, OpenStack, Cloud Stack, Azure Stack.
* Experience with cloud orchestration, configuration management, and auto-scaling techniques.
* Thorough knowledge of networking, routers, switches, and WiFi setup.
* Good knowledge of storage technologies, such as NAS, SAN, SDS.
* Experience with automation tools such as Salt/Chef/Puppet/Ansible.
* Experience with load balancing setup for TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, routings.
* Knowledge of IT security standards, for instance from CIS or IM8.
* Experience in IT security policy management and enforcing IT security.
* Knowledge of computer hardware components and ability to restore faulty servers to working condition.
* Experience in coding or scripting languages such as bash, Windows batch, Perl, Python, etc.
* Ability to install, use and configure various Linux Operating Systems, such as Redhat, Ubuntu.
If you are interested in the position, I will be happy to hear from you.