Seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer who can build out and support our web infrastructure (servers, databases, networks, monitoring, reporting) as well as our processes and procedures (continuous integration, build infrastructure, test automation). The successful candidate will contribute to the evolution of our AWS cloud infrastructure that supports SaaS application as well as internal systems.
The impact you'll have:
* Develop and advance our capabilities in CI/CD
* Build, operate, scale, and troubleshoot the SaaS infrastructure.
* Enhance our monitoring tools, build infrastructure and source code management
* Provide operations coverage as part of an on-call rotation.
* Work with other teams to make sure that the infrastructure/applications that depend on it work together seamlessly.
* Support other teams' build and infrastructure needs on an as-needed basis.
* Write tools for systems and infrastructure automation.
What we're looking for:
* 3-7 years of DevOps experience
* Linux sys admin experience on Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, DynamoDB)
* Has experience operating a 24/7 production web application
* Experience with MySQL, Java/Tomcat/Apache, Splunk and open-source tools for systems monitoring / management
* Experience with Git, Jenkins, Nexus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills