Sr. AWS DevOps Engineer/ $160hr/ Boston/ 50% Remote
Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Length of Contract: 12 Months
Pay: Up to $160 per hour based on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Your responsibilities will include:
* Writing infrastructure automation scripts using cloud formation or Terraform
* Developing new environments and improving existing environments
* Deciding availability and suitability of third party tools
* Supporting new builds on platforms
* Designing and implementing automated build process
* Striving for making compilation, testing, and packaging process
* Deployment and maintenance using automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Chef or Puppet
* Collaborating locally and remotely with Development Architects
* Automating builds and packaging for deployment
* Maintaining a production build system
* Implementing our existing builds and reducing build times
* Implementing CI/CD pipelines
* Deep experience with either Terraform or Cloudformation
* CI/CD Tools
* Configuration tools: Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
* Familiarity with Python
1 Phone Screen (1 hour)
2 In person (2 hours)
1 If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to email@example.com
Subject: "Candidate Submission: Sr. DevOps Engineer"
2 No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.