Role: Web Application Developer
Location: Central Birmingham
Company: This company are a family run business and have secured their position in the market by becoming global leaders in content protection solutions. Their clients include large pay TV broadcasters and OTT platforms.
What are they looking for?
They are looking for developers that have :
* BEng / MEng / BSc / MSc in relevant subject or equivalent experience.
* Knowledge of MVC pattern based development, and familiarity with Laravel in particular.
* Knowledge of Linux / Unix environments.
* Experience with relational databases, particularly MySQL.
* Familiarity with software configuration management (SCM) concepts and version control systems, especially Git.
* Experience with Continuous Integration / Deployment (Jenkins, GitLab etc.), application deployment (Puppet, Chef) and Docker.
* AWS experience
Perks of working for this client:
This company are big advocates for using the latest technologies, they are already using AWS and this is great company to work for if you are looking to get cloud experience!
* 25 days holiday +1 for your birthday
* Flexible working options
* Group health insurance
To find out more, get in touch today and apply!
For further details I can be contacted via: