Service Delivery Manager - Up to £60,000 DOE
Edinburgh - 3 days remote working
This company is a rapidly growing managed services provider based in Livingston. We are an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting and Channel partner, working with a diverse group of clients who expect the highest standard of service.
Due to continued growth, they have an immediate vacancy for a Senior Cloud Systems Administrator to join their team, managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solution to AWS and designing new AWS based architectures.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Lead the planning process of the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
* Ensure the project teams deliver agile principles
* Facilitate workshops, meetings and stakeholder management within the wider organisation
* Work with the Product Owners and the Project Team to scope the requirements.
* Manage and communicate with business stakeholders to ensure the team deliver on requirements.
* Be able to identify project risks and issues.
You will need:
* Previous experience in a cloud environment
* Knowledge of fundamental data and analytics processes.
* Knowledge of Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practice.
* Experience in delivering projects on cloud-based platforms.
This is an immediate requirement so if interested in the role please contact me via:
Phone: 0191 814 7785