Our client is currently looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to work onsite at their facility in Thousand Oaks. This is a permanent full-time role. At this time our client is not offering sponsorship and is not open to C2C roles at this time.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Strong experience with Kubernetes, OpenShift and Docker
* Very comfortable with Bitbucket / Git and Gitflow like branching strategies
* Be able to script in PowerShell, Windows scripts. Any actual development experience (app and database) is helpful since DevOps is a service tailored to the developers and their experience
* Understand DevOps pipelines and how to build pipelines that support multiple, dependent technologies (.net, Informatica, Oracle, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS) through the CI and CD steps
Skills & Qualifications:
* A good communicator, written and verbal
* Be capable of efficiently building and configuring Windows server environments (OS, firewalls, NTFS (security), certificates, installations, configure services, virtual machines, understand networking and active directory) and the assortment of capabilities installed in these Windows-based Bamboo agent servers
Bonus Points for:
* Infrastructure as code tools (Ansible, Chef or Puppet), AWS, Docker (containers) and TDM
* Artifactory, XL Deploy, SonarQube, MS Build, Veracode, Selenium, and Redgate
* JIRA and Agile experience are helpful as well
If you have experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift, please apply with your updated resume as the client is doing interviews starting as soon as 24-48 hours upon submitting.
***We do not work with third-party agencies or recruitment firms.