Senior Backend Engineer - Santa Monica
This client exists to streamline the digital workflow. Their obsessively engineered platform facilitates seamless and secure collaboration across any file type or device. And the best part? It understands creative workflows and makes it easy to work the way you work. You will be tasked with building highly scalable, fault-tolerant systems and enhancing core infrastructure and applying object-oriented programming best practices and design patterns with a specific focus on security. You will participate in code reviews and collaborate with Quality Assurance Personnel to troubleshoot and diagnose problems that arise during QA testing.
* Professional programming experience.
* Professional PHP 5+ experience. Knowledge of PHP 7.1.
* Experience developing RESTful APIs using JSON response and request bodies.
* Experience with at least one major OO PHP Framework, ideally with Symfony components.
* Experience with various database technologies including MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis.
* Experience with Git.
* Knowledge of developing scalable applications.
* Knowledge of relevant standards: PSR, PHPDoc, RFC.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to Have:
* Experience with writing database migrations.
* Experience with unit testing.
* Experience with asynchronous workflows, promises, and observables.
* Experience with AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud.
* Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible.
* Knowledge of Linux scripting.
* Knowledge of OWASP best practices
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2065 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.