Job Title: Software Engineer
Salary: ($130,000 CAD)
I'm working with a customer-obsessed start-up based in Toronto to find Software Engineers focused on building out their home services platform on GCP.
This organization prides itself on their exceptional skills, passion for their craft, and collaborative culture and I think it could be interesting for you given your career in software development so far.
If you're interested in hearing more send an email with your updated resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Senior Software Engineer
* Salary Negotiable
Desired Skills & Experience
* 2+ years of extensive Node.JS development experience
* 2+ years using PostgreSQL OR MySQL databases
* Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
Will Give You A Leg Up
* 1+ year using 1 or more: TypeScript/Rust/GraphQL/Java/Scala/C#
* GCP certifications
* Be accountable for the delivery of engineering solutions across all layers of our tech stack - from implementing SQL optimizations one day, to contributing to the UX / UI of our React Native app another day.
* Your preference is obviously taken into account, and the bulk of your work will reside in the "layer" that you prefer to work on most
* Dive into technical discussions to help us decide how, and with which technologies, to solve complex problems.
* Help make us a technology industry leader by upholding the highest standards for integrity and quality, while keeping pragmatism in mind.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
* You have a strong sense of ownership, and a curiosity to learn and understand how things work, even if they take you outside your area of expertise.
* You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and disciplined experimentation.
* You focus on customer happiness and see technologies (whether programming languages, frameworks, databases, etc.) as a means to an end.
* You have strong communication skills, both spoken and written
* Interested in building experience in building and maintaining complex software systems.
* A team player who looks out for the group's best interest, and keeps their ego in check.
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to email@example.com
Subject: "Candidate Submission: Job Title"
No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.