Are you looking for an exciting career with a client who is changing the way that people preserve photos and memories? My client is seeking a highly talented DevOps manager to join their team and lead the DevOps side of their organization. This is a hands-on position leading a talented group of engineers for which you will provide mentorship and guidance. This company is based out of Salt Lake City, UT with relocation assistance offered, if needed for the right candidate.
* Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
* 401K matching
* Unlimited PTO and Remote flexibility
* Short-term and Long-term disability
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Previous Management/Leadership experience
* Ability to coach and provide guidance to technical teams and address concerns
* Strong background in AWS and DevOps
* Strong communication abilities
* Ability to write, review and revise code
* Proven track record of managing small-scale or large-scale team(s)
* Proven skills in leadership development and team building
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
To fast track your application, reach out to Scott Rebecky via email, email@example.com or by phone, 303-558-4402.
This company is an equal opportunity employer, and they value diversity at their company. They don't discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.