Our client are growing our Product Engineering (PE) team in Dublin and creating a new role for a ScrumMaster. The PE Team is responsible for product development, delivery, support and software engineering practices.
You will be technically strong, producing detailed planning artefacts (burndowns, velocities, etc.) with strong delivery execution and rising to the challenge of balancing agility with discipline. You will provide a clear understanding of working with product owners, delivering the right product, speed to market options and the definition of done for deliverables.
This is a key role in PE and as a facilitator of the SCRUM process, you will have primary responsibility for the success of SCRUM teams and projects, including risk management, project reporting, communications, velocity, and all project artefacts and deliverables.
Role & Responsibilities
* Facilitate one or more SCRUM teams, who are responsible for software delivery against the definition of done
* Ensure team backlog refinement, estimation, risk management, sprint and release planning activities are completed as required and manage technical inter-dependencies between Agile development teams
* Escalation point for Agile, SDLC and software craft issues when they occur, with involvement from RTE, Agile Development Manager and Test Verification Lead
* Although this is intended as a full-time ScrumMaster role, you will be willing and capable of undertaking work within the team when required
Desired Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in a Project Manager role delivering multiple Agile SDLC projects
* Deep understanding of Java and JEE technologies, software branching and continuous integration patterns beneficial
* Natural leadership & negotiation skills with a focusing on driving results
* Competitive Salary
* Bike Scheme
If you are interested get in touch by calling 0191 300 6940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org