Come and work for the leaders in the kiosk industry. This is an established company that has a laid back atmosphere. They have a tight nit team and are looking for someone to join them as they continue to grow. You could be working with clients such as the NFL or McDonalds.
Role & Responsibilities
Day to day involves System Requirement Specification session- meet customer, gather requirements, crafting user stories for SW developers. McDonalds menu example- menu, CC reader. Build payment kiosk- sit down with them and design what kind of flow and UI will look like. Put system requirement into flows while working with customer & move to DevOps & put details into workable items. Developers pick it up from here, mostly analysis and design. Most of the work would be done from their office.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
* Bachelor's Degree or professional experience working with related technologies
* Highly skilled in C#. Experience with Xamarin is preferred.
* Proficiency using .NET MVC, WPF, Restful Services, database repositories (SQL and no-SQL), .net standard
* Experience in writing software to interact with devices.
* Experience working with Git implementing a CI/CD environment within a DevOps model
* Ideally (not required) experience in working with AWS technology - Lambda, EC2, DynamoDB, Cognito
* Competitive Wages
* Excellent Health Benefits
* 401k Match
* 2 weeks of PTO
* 40hrs for personal/sick time
Interviews have already begun, so apply quickly if you would like to be considered.
If this isn't the right role for you, than please send your resume to my email at email@example.com. I have 15 other jobs in the Denver Metro area, and they may be the right role for you. You may also call me at 303.558.4405.