DevOps Engineer | £30,000 - £60,000 | Leeds
The requirement for DevOps professionals is rapidly growing in the North West. My client looking to help one of our partners expand their Cloud Operations team which provides support to a variety of customers running on the AWS platform.
What will you do?
* Support scalable and highly available environments designed and developed using a range of AWS technologies
* Deploy platforms through emerging DevOps tools such as Terraform and Ansible
* Service world-class clients across the world
What's on offer?
* Further training on cloud technologies and AWS (Certs)
* Join and Learn from some of the best DevOps Engineers in the industry
* Life insurance + Medical Cover
* 10% pension scheme (total)
* 25 days holiday with ability to purchase a further 10
* A competitive salary, ranging from £30,000 - £60,000 depending on your level
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7614. I am also available by email at email@example.com, or you can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-bowie-a079b7174/