DevOps/SRE position open. Help plan out the disaster recovery plan for a major telecommunications firm.
* Good communication skills are essential
* Cloud DevOps experience of about (5) years; specifically AWS.
* Strong knowledge/experience with microservices
* Use / orchestration of containers (e.g. Docker, Marathon/Mesos, Kubernetes/EKS, Fargate)
* Logging and Monitoring Telemetry (e.g. ELK, Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch)
* Configuration management tools Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible. * * Infrastructure provisioning tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation.
* CI/CD Pipeline experience (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
* Familiarity with API standards like Swagger, PlantUML
* Experience in SDLC activities designing, supporting and deploying systems comprising one or more of the following: Cassandra, Kafka, DynamoDB
* Strong practical OS administration skills in a cloud environment
* Experience with Jira and helpdesk tools (Remedy, PIER, ServiceNow)
* Knowledge of ITIL (IT Service Management) - incident management, problem management, release management.
* Back-up data and disaster recovery
* Build multi-phase bots that work to deliver to end users.
* DevOps and development pipeline and infrastructure needs.
* Customer Support Chat
US Citizens and Independent Green Card Holders are welcome to apply