Job Title: Senior Cloud Architect
Location: Boston MA
Job title: Permanent
This company is a global digital agency in the marketing and advertising field that is looking for an experienced cloud architect to help act as a SME for the client, by providing strategic guidance in building and maintaining a full innovative Hybrid-Multi Cloud. This company is state of the art in the Entertainment industry and has deep expertise in creative technologies, looking for someone ready to take on the challenges that come of this.
As a Senior Cloud Architect, you will be working in a cutting edge, innovative environment, using a hybrid- multi cloud to create architectural design in a large enterprise environment. You will be working both with clients and third party vendors to map out current and future architecture, and requires hands on experience with cloud technologies.
* Extensive experience in information systems architecture methodologies, design, and IT development.
* Experience with:
* Designing enterprise cloud environments
* Re-architecting and launching major workloads in the public cloud
* Software engineering and solutions architecture
* Innovative and or emerging technologies with processes such as Microservices and container technologies
* Cloud security
* Agile methodologies
* AWS cloud or multi-cloud technologies
* On premise cloud migration
* Strong working knowledge of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) concepts.
* Excellent leadership, and ability to explain technological concepts.
Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a government security investigation and must be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Isobar will only consider applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances
* Life Insurance
* Paid time off
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Baker Earl at email@example.com call me at 347-783-6767
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS DevOPs roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.