Senior DevOps Engineer
One of the largest application security companies in the U.S. is looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity for you to get the chance to work with AWS and collaborate with a team to solve complex problems while simultaneously monitoring existing application and infrastructure. If you are passionate about everything security and enjoy working with leading edge technologies, check this job out!
Role & Responsibilities
* Creating, maintaining, and enhancing tooling to enhance CI/CD pipelines
* Implementing AWS and tooling with Terraform
* Monitoring and improving infrastructure, security, and operational capabilities
Skills & Qualifications
* 3-5 years of professional experience in a DevOps or SRE role
* Experience programming with Python (Perl and Go are acceptable)
* Experience in integration engineering and CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins etc.
* Experience with configuration management tools (i.e. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, AWS CodeDeploy)
* 2+ years working in AWS environment (EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, Lambda and more)
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Office Snacks and beverages
* 401K match
* Free parking
* On-site fitness center
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Caroline Bono at firstname.lastname@example.org call me at 347-783-6752
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS DevOPs roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.