My client is seeking a full-time Software Engineer to join one of their R&D teams in Kista.
You would be working with an analytic and friendly team who go all-out to produce the best AR visuals on the market.
The continuously evolving industry demands that my client adapts to new technologies to avoid stagnating.
They set clear goals, honour performance and celebrate success.
* You will shape and build front-end applications
* You will actively give and seek critique of code, functionality and documentation. Work on the entire development life cycle including planning, implementation, test and documentation.
* Code review, pair programming, writing unit tests, documentation, communicating with other development teams to coordinate work on shared components will be part of daily work.
* To closely collaborate with developers in other locations and to connect with stakeholders within and outside the company, some travelling to other locations is to be expected.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent skills and experience
* 2+ years of experience in professional software development
* Strong background in object oriented design and good experience with a high-level object oriented languages like Java and C#
* Willingness to develop outside your code-base and comfort zone, as your software will have to integrate with many different systems in varying infrastructures
* Good communication and team-working skills
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Experience with scrum or other agile processes
* Experience with Spring/Springboot
* Experience working in all layers of the application involving both front-end and back-end
* Experience or knowledge of media industry
The team you will be working with
* 5 developers including you, one test engineer, one architect where everyone is highly skilled professionals who have expertise in different areas and constantly learn from each other makes the team capable of solving any complex problem together.
* They work with an established development workflow where they do code changes, code review using Gitlab, and do discussions, documentation, unit tests, automation tests, use CI/CD etc.
* Introducing and exploring new technologies and new things every month.
* Regular knowledge sharing with team and the whole organisation.
* Team works with modern software development technologies and methodologies.
* Regular team events, playing fun games together, meeting other teams in the domain in other countries.
What's on offer
My client offers an exciting opportunity in an expanding international company with a potential for personal growth. A friendly and welcoming work environment with highly skilled colleagues.
They provide internal education and challenging work days and offer a market competitive salary and benefits package.
Their Stockholm office has approximately 70 employees from more than 20 different nationalities representative at the office, working across the various R&D domains and within other departments like Professional Services or Support. They are located in a new and spacious office in Kista.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. For any questions please contact Jenna Owens (Recruitment Consultant) by telephone +46 775 888 606.