Over the past six years we've been working as
trusted advisors to key decision makers across football and golf, respectfully challenging the
status quo to help drive a smarter, more strategic and sustainable approach.
What you'll get to do (including, but not limited to):
● You will have the opportunity to work on projects with some of the finest sports
organisations/federations and elite athletes worldwide - developing applications that are
changing the conversation in Football and Golf.
● Working in a Scrum environment, where new technologies are embraced on both the
front end and back end.
● Exposure to a wide range of projects - building new applications from the ground up in
addition to improving existing applications built on the latest and best technology
Who we're looking for (skills and experience):
● Develop software systems . Participate in logical and physical design of the product and
understand the business requirements. Ability to analyse existing code base and design
● A way of thinking. You will solve complex technical challenges in a collaborative
● Autonomous. Ability to think independently and creatively about how to tackle
● Applied intelligence. Ability and willingness to learn new skills.
● Reactive and rapid. Ability to work quickly under pressure, and react to the fast-moving
environment of football
○ Good Java 8 knowledge,
○ Spring Boot/Play Framework or other MVC framework experience,
○ Experience with PostgreSql and Mongo DB or other NoSql technology
○ REST API communication
○ Angular/AngularJs or other frontend frameworks
○ Good OOP knowledge
○ Flutter and/or React Native is a plus.
What's in it for you:
● A collaborative and fast paced environment, working with a team of open-minded, driven
and ambitious individual.
● Competitive compensation package
● Personal and professional development