One of my most exciting clients is looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to work in their San Francisco Office. They are a fast growing start-up and are on the cutting edge of the speech data and analytics industry.
Role & Responsibilities
* Configuring and provisioning a secure AWS Environment
* Deployment and configuration of the following: Data, Security, Platforms, Deployment, Databases, and Networking
* Future deployments might include Azure or GCP
Provisioning cloud resources, maintenance, bug fixes when needed
Skills & Qualifications
* AWS Cloud Experience- 5+ years (AWS Certified preferred)
* Big Data Experience- Snowflake, Redshift, S3 (Also Redis, Kinesis)
* Security Experience: OKTA, KMS
* Java or Lambda Development
* Deployment (On Linux Environment)- Jenkins, AWS Code Deploy, Docker, BitBucket
* Networking- Proxy Service, VPC, VPN
* Enterprise level data experience
* Work for a fast growing company where you can make an impact
* Remote flexibility
If you feel that you or someone you know would be a strong fit for this position, please reach out to Adin Leibovich at Jefferson Frank International at 303-558-4399 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science, DevOps and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the up-most importance. For more information on available AWS/DevOps jobs, as well as the AWS/DevOps market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.