Job Description - Backend Python Engineer - San Francisco, CA - $165k
One of my top clients is looking for a highly skilled Python Developer to work in their San Francisco office!
Role & Responsibilities
* Experience with server side development, especially Python
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* Experience developing, releasing, and supporting backend code
* Experience with multithreaded programming
* Solid Understanding of REST APIs, SQL, and transactional databases
* Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
Skills & Qualifications
* Python development experience
* Experience working with modern web framworks including Django or Tornado
* Background in AWS
* Familiarity with message oriented architectures (Celery, RabbitMQ)
* Experience working with high traffic mobile or web applications
* Career growth
* Great company culture
* Ability to work for an industry leader
If you feel that you or someone you know would be a strong fit for this position, please reach out to Adin Leibovich at Jefferson Frank International at 303-558-4399 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science, DevOps and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS/DevOps jobs, as well as the AWS/DevOps market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.