Site Reliability Engineer (AWS)-Boston (50% Remote)-$140/HR-Contract
Location: Boston (50% Remote)
Length of Contract: 6-12 Months
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, always learning and willing to expand their horizons. You will be working for a facilities management company who are looking for a cloud architect guru. Someone that understands and has worked across AWS / Google Cloud platforms and the process involved in a full cloud migration.
* Ensure proper integration between software applications and infrastructure architecture
* Ensure solutions are maintained for high availability, scalability, security and supportability
* Act as a client facing leader focusing on Cloud platform and services implementation
* Architect AWS cloud environments from inception through production
* Recent hands-on experience with AWS and 5+ years in IT or IT consulting roles.
* One or more AWS certifications
* Robust understanding of resilient, highly available application architectures on AWS.
* Experience architecting an entire cloud environment including account structure and data mapping and format
* Strong software engineering background with heterogeneous infrastructure automation experience.
* Experience with at least one cloud orchestration tool such as Terraform or AWS CloudFormation.
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically with clients to understand business needs and create technical solutions in a problem-solving environment.
* Experience architecting and designing cloud-native and microservice applications leveraging Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and/or serverless Function-as-a-Service (FaaS)
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please include subject: "Candidate Submission: Cloud Security Engineer"
If you are someone who is interested in AWS-DevOps roles available in the future, I can be contacted at email@example.com
***Please include subject: "Future Roles: AWS-DevOps"
AWS / DevOps / Amazon Web Services / Boston / SRE
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.