Cloud Security Architect - AWS Security - Leaders in Cloud Security
Are you looking to work for a company that is a leader in advancement of Cloud Security?
We are looking for someone to help lead a new development in AWS Security for a company that builds, sells, and implement new technologies that meet the needs of their clients.
* You'll cooperate with a sales colleague to push continual sales growth for our cloud products, services, and solutions
* You'll develop your business across all technology fields within your territory to deliver sales performance for our products, services, and solutions
* You'll collaborate with our Channel Partners to help educate our partners to gain expertise around our solutions and help go-to-market with joint sales enablement projects
* You'll be the lead contact for the sales team and potential clients for technical product questions and pre-sale customer worries throughout the sales cycle
* You'll present technical product demonstrations with sales representatives in person or through conferencing
* You'll travel about 50% of the time in the area
* Competitive Salary DOE
* 80/20 split, 50%
* Excellent health, dental, vision, life
* Potential stock/equity
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Proof of above quota sales experience as a Systems/Sales Engineer/Architect working with Cloud or Security technologies
* Previous experience selling security-based products or services
* Previous work with Barracuda, Juniper, or Check Point
If you are interested, please contact John Thomas at email@example.com, or send your resume and call 949-688-2250 if you want to move forward.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.