AWS DevOps Engineer- Charlotte, NC-110K
A tech organization that is going through a period of growth and is looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer to work in their office in Charlotte, NC.
This company is a rapidly expanding organization with its reach in 40 states across the U.S. This company looks for individuals who are looking to go above and beyond when it comes to dealing with clients and potential clients.
What your responsibilities will include:
* Work with developers of all skill levels on application design from initial conception through production deployment
* Designs and builds DevOps CI/CD pipelines
* Package applications into docker images and launch them on services within AWS
* Develop new tools that reduce developer friction
* Manage support of AWS accounts & SaaS tools
* Write Terraform & create modules for deploying infrastructure
* Write SQL queries to troubleshoot application problems
* SSH into individual Linux servers to review logs and triage problems
To be a good candidate you need:
* Have plentiful experience in a DevOps related position, or an equivalent mesh of experience in application development and Infrastructure.
* Experience with automation (Chef, Ansible, Python, Bash)
* Experience with cloud infrastructure and services (AWS)
* Well-versed with continuous integration suites (Jenkins, CircleCI).
* Experience with provisioning tools (Vagrant, Terraform, CloudFormation)
* Understanding of application containerization (Docker, ECS)
* Well-versed in at least one programming/scripting language (Python, Ruby, Bash, Go, NodeJS)
* Experience with NoSQL (DynamoDB, MongoDB), Relational (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
* Strong Understanding of Linux/Unix +Windows
For more information or how to apply:
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.