This company has been established for over 25 years and is a global leader in the self-service industry. Their teams of niche experts are here for one purpose - to make self service simple and successful. The engineering, software developers, production, and support teams surround the project, executing closely coordinated parallel development paths to cut a clean and efficient course to market.
They are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join their team.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for analyzing, planning, developing, implementing, testing and maintaining various hardware and cloud based projects.
* 3+ years of experience developing C# .NET applications
* Experience .NET core, .NET Standard, .NET framework
* Experience with Test Driven Development
* Experience with Git, Gitflow, Azure DevOps
* Experience with AWS cloud services (preferred)
* Experience consuming, designing and developing microservices APIs (highly preferred)
* Perform full stack software development
* Participate in pull requests and code reviews
* Ability to work with off shore development team
* Design and update software as needed
* Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
* Work on production and commercial deployment of systems for enterprise customers
* Maintain and improve the performance of software throughout the entire complete software development life cycle
* Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
* Provide timely solutions to production issues
* Ability to accurately estimate effort
* Develop windows hardware abstraction layer to interface with vendor driver/firmware for components such as card reader, bar code scanner, printers etc.
In addition to a competitive base salary the company will also be offering additional benefits including, 401k, medical, dental, vision and more!