Junior Web / Analytic Application Developer
This is a great opportunity for a graduate in software engineering or web development to spearhead the creation of client facing analytical applications for one of the world's leading real estate companies who are seeking to expand their market offering and enhance client deliverables by building an application development team that will develop and supply web-based analytic applications to internal & external clients.
The applicant should display an interest in new technologies with an ability both to self-teach and to communicate their knowledge to others. They must therefore have good communication skills, work well as part of a team and have an appreciation of basic design & UX principles.
Our Client provides the best-in-class research and consultancy on residential property and residential property development to both internal and external clients of their own. This in turns relies on them having best-in-class data and exceptional data management. Their external clients include national government, house builders, developers, housing associations, charities, and investors.
They also write market leading research publications. These provide our clients with market intelligence and insightful analysis of emerging policy. They often feature in national newspapers.
* Liaise with data managers to optimize and create SQL Server objects, including stored procedures, extracts and reporting tables.
* Develop high quality and innovative analytical outputs using Logi Analytics.
* Collaborate with research analysts and other system owners in the implementation and support of current and new outputs.
* Interact with end users to understand requirements and provide input for accurate solutions.
* Constantly produce high-quality, well documented code that is easily maintainable and following company best development practices.
* Be self-guided and complete tasks with minimum supervision.
* Be prepared to expand their role by acting as the 'product owner' for Logi Analytics, using their expertise to further the expansion of the technology through the business, to include training other staff in the development process.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline.
* Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent understanding of database principles and data structures
* Strong understanding of the software development methodologies, processes, and principles.
* Understanding of Business Intelligence, dashboard and reporting tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Looker or Logi Analytics would be an advantage
* Knowledge of Azure SaaS, PaaS &/or IaaS also useful
* Strong appreciation of UX/UI principles desirable
This company is offering a competitive salary dependent on experience. For more information, please get in contact with ALEX from Jefferson Frank on 0191 814 7445 or firstname.lastname@example.org