AWS Sr. DevOps Engineer- Charlotte, NC
An e-commerce firm that is going through a period of growth and is looking for an AWS Sr. DevOps Engineer to work in their office in Charlotte, NC.
This company is a rapidly expanding organization with its reach in four countries across the globe. This award winning company works to bring all different sorts of brands and consumers together through e-commerce and corporate partnership across its many brands. They are looking for individuals with a passion for learning and the drive to succeed.
What your responsibilities will include:
* Work with developers of all skill levels on application design from initial conception through production deployment
* Package applications into docker images and launch them on services within AWS
* Develop new tools that reduce developer friction
* Manage support of AWS accounts & SaaS tools
* Write Terraform & create modules for deploying infrastructure
* Support, update, and develop Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines
To be a good candidate you need:
* Have plentiful experience in a DevOps related position, or an equivalent mesh of experience in application development and Infrastructure.
* Experience with automation (Chef, Ansible, Python, Bash)
* Experience with cloud infrastructure and services (AWS)
* Well-versed with continuous integration suites (Jenkins, CircleCI).
* Experience with provisioning tools (Vagrant, Terraform, CloudFormation)
* Understanding of application containerization (Docker, ECS)
* Well-versed in at least one programming/scripting language (Python, Ruby, Bash, Go, NodeJS)
For more information or how to apply:
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Skills & Qualifications