The company is one of the largest DevOps entities in Central Europe, whilst they are not too small they are not too big either. They join forces with their clients to unravel complex systems and produce something of value out of nothing.
Their design team was formed in order to assists organizations that are in need of top expertise in UX and service design. The designer team works together with the usability experts and in-house software developers allowing the process of applying clients designs into digital services more efficiently. User-centric design, agile development and iterative usability testing are combined together as one under the company's services.
Their main aim to is to introduce tools and practices that allow agile work, focusing on their customer and end user taking advantage of the benefits associated with DevOps and modern technology. Bringing together their software development leadership and the expertise of their client to create the best results together. They use vast experience and knowledge in collaboration with their partners are able beat their competition in Big Data and AI.
* Advance software of customers and improve their competitiveness
* Whilst working in various software production environments develop, implement novel test automation and continuous delivery solutions.
* Widespread programming capabilities are needed, and the ability to resolve problems even if you are not familiar with the programming language
* Enthusiastically pursue the answers to our candidates queries and effectively solve conundrums and challenges
* Be able to work with people
* Enthusiasm for agile methods in software development and test automation
* Experience in programming languages, even better if several languages known
* Good command of the English language and better if local language known
* Previous experience in field of IT consulting
* Desire to learn more and initiative
* Experience of CI tools (Jenkins etc)
* Experience of automation tools (Cucumber, Selenium etc)
* Experience in scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl etc)
* Experience in cloud services (Azure, AWS, OpenStack etc)
* Experience on deployment and environment automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Terraform etc)
* Experience on virtualization tools (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
What they offer
* Freedom to choose your way of working, tools etc
* Opportunities in Europe and Nordic countries
* Exciting projects in numerous industries
* Friday training with senior and experienced colleagues weekly
* Culture which incorporates responsibility and freedom
* Fantastic team and the chance to make a difference as a member of agile innovative organization
* R&D laboratory with a focus on DevOps
* Good competitive salary based on your experience
* €120 monthly for sickness prevention
* Large team events once or twice a year in another country
* Local team events on a regular basis
* Possibility to work 1/2 days from home