- Install, maintain, configure and support cloud stack and cloud related infrastructures
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage scale and monitor their applications in data centers and in cloud.
- Specify and manage the provisioning of deployment environments using tools like Cloudformation, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Develop scripts and templates to automate infrastructure provisioning and changes.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT
- In-depth Experience in Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) migration, Devops, administration and creating deployment scripts
- Strong experience with environment and deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, deployment pipeline specification and development
- Good understanding of DevOps principles (automation testing, CICD)
- Cloud Certifications will be mandatory
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
Jefferson Frank is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017