I am looking for experienced Software Engineer to join our team to support the development and operations of a large-scale application, developing new features and capabilities to be deployed to AWS cloud.
Our client is looking to integrate and embed DevOps Engineers within the existing development teams to provide support across the full software development life-cycle for their AWS-based infrastructure.
Within the team structure, you will have a key role in increasing the system's reliability, scalability and reduce operational overhead through automation of their back-up and disaster recovery plan.
* 3-5 years Cloud/DevOps experience
* 5 Years of experience in SDLC activities designing, supporting and deploying systems
* Strong knowledge/experience with microservices and use/ orchestration of containers
* Linux administration skills in a cloud environment
* Good communication skills (both verbal and written) are essential
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for cloud recruitment, advertising more cloud roles than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the cloud market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and cloud jobs are.