My client are looking for a DevOps/Plaform Engineer to join their growing team working on cutting edge technology. Working with multinational clients our client are leaders in their field and are highly successful due to their supportive and passionate teams. This is a huge opportunity for the right candidate, so if you would like to find out more, read on and send over you CV to avoid missing out.
What they can do for you:
* Provide the most cutting edge technologies to work with on a daily basis
* Training and certifications paid by the company
* Huge career growth within the company
* Work for the UK's leader in DevOps Consultancy
These skills are desirable:
* Experience with CI/CD processes and tools
* Solid understanding of Linux
* Configuration tooling (Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible, etc)
* Experience with infrastructure, containerisation and microservices (Docker, Kubernetes, etc) Cloud experience (Ideally GCP or AWS)
You will be passionate about the platform while overseeing code releases and looking after the hosting infrastructure. You will have an understanding with Hardware and Software while having extensive experience with Configuration management tools (Chef, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, etc).
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7614. I am also available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-bowie-a079b7174/